1- Cellular Water Alarm Unit
1- AC Power Adapter
6- Mounting Straps
1- Quick Start Installation Guide
1 yr. Warranty
The unit comes with your choice of 2 sensors, options include:
Digital Water Sensor (15' lead length)
Digital Float Switch (15' lead length)
Digital Float Switch (30' lead length)-- additional charge
45 deg F low temperature sensor-- additional charge
What Are the Annual Costs of this device?
There is currently an annual fee of just $49.99. This covers the real-time text messaging capability of the device. Service can be unsubscribed at anytime. Once unsubscribed, your unit would lose text messaging capability, but would continue to sound the audible alarm for water detection and low battery.
How does our alarm help protect Your property?
Given the choice to fix a problem before it occurs, would you take it?With a PumpAlarm.com unit, you'll receive notifications for high water, power outage, and optionally a 45 deg F low temperature sensor. Alerts, you want to know about, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Where should you use a Cellular Water Alarm?
Great for water detection in sump pits, drains, water pans, and under appliances such as refrigerators, water heaters, and air conditioning units. It monitors outlet in which it's plugged in and will text you if the power is lost. With the optional low temperature sensor you can also be notified if the room drops below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why is PumpAlarm.com your best choice?
We trust this technology enough to engineer and manufacturer it, and we support it 100%. Receive real-time alerts before damage occurs knowing that we'll fully support the installation and use of the device. We're satisfied when you are, learn why so many trust PumpAlarm.com as the only choice for keeping your home protected from costly damage.
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Height: 5.5 in
- Width: 3.5 in
- Depth: 1.375 in
- Operating Temperature: Varies based on battery manufacturer.
- Typical Alkaline Batteries: ~0 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Typical Lithium Batteries: -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Operating Humidity: 0-90% RH, non-condensing
- Cellular Radio: CDMA Dual Band 1xRTT (CDMA2000) 800/1900
- Certifications: FCC Parts 15, 22, 24; RoHS compliant; IC: RSS-132 & 133
- Antenna: Integrated, on board
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC +/- 10%
- Input Current: 0.5 A (max)
- Backup Batteries: Non-rechargeable, AAA size, Requires 4 batteries
- Sounder: 2.9 kHz +/- 500 Hz, 100 dBA on 12 VDC, 75 dBA (estimated) on backup batteries
- Sensor Inputs: (2) Conductivity sensing or contact closure. Safe to touch
- Sensors: (1) Conductivity sensors with 304SS electrodes; (1) Reed switch contact closure sensor;
- Control Switches: (1) on/off power switch, disconnects AC Power and battery pack; (1) push to test
- momentary button
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 for indoor,basement,or crawlspace. Not recommended for outdoor use
- Protection: US Patents #7,228,129 B1, #7,778,633 B2, and #8,060,078 B2 and additional patent pending.
Water Alarm with Text Message Notifications